Descripción del puesto
A Technical Writer at Indeed is someone who loves to create the content necessary for customer success. Someone who can pivot, work independently but stay aligned, and collaborate on a daily basis. Someone with high standards who can still get the work out the door. Someone who will take pride in Indeed, like we do.
- Specialized in API Reference & Documentation Writing
- Develop strong strategic partnerships with customers inside the company to understand their needs and what content will meet those needs.
- Collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders to make recommendations and provide strategic direction.
- Identify and propose solutions for major improvements to existing or missing processes.
- You have over 3-5 years experience writing developer-facing documentation and other forms of technical content for software applications.
- You can explain the concept of how an API works, describe fields in detail within the API reference (we use GraphQL schema and Swagger), and incorporate code examples within an integration guide.
- You have experience leading teams and complex content initiatives for software development teams.
- You are highly organized, self-motivated and love to bring order to chaos.
- You ask the right questions and get the right details from highly technical and busy people.
- You have previous experience with and know your way around wikis (we use Confluence), blogs (we use wpengine), and Git repositories (we use GitLab).
- You have tackled internal and external documentation projects that have made life easier for developers of all experience levels.
- You’re not afraid of adjusting to changes midstream and are excited about using your creativity to solve problems.
Depending on the type of contract, which could be an employee or a contractor, the benefits may vary.
a través de Hiring Room