Descripción del puesto
What are we looking for in Callao?
We are looking for a Lead of Partnerships & Aliances
What is the purpose of the role?
The Partnerships & Alliances Manager is instrumental to the success of El Callao’s growth strategy. El Callao is focused on identifying, developing, and operating strategic partnerships to increase value delivered to clients. In this highly visible and strategic role, demonstrating an innovative and results-oriented approach, you act as El Callao's point person for ensuring a healthy and productive relationship with partners.
The Partnerships & Alliances Leadwill be responsible for managing relationships with our partners to drive partnerinfluenced sales and revenue, mindshare with both the partner and El Callao, and drive market share for El Callao. In addition to establishing significant and productive relationships within the partner organization, you lead executive cross-functional activities to assist in developing, marketing, and selling differentiated solutions.
What are the main responsibilities of the role?
- Lead and drive the partnership business plans and strategy to address client needs, differentiated solutions, sales & technical enablement, pre-sales & marketing activities, and mutual target revenue goals to Create value for Clients and Callao
- Drive and manage joint governance programs, partner negotiations, and agreements to ensure progress, accountability, and overall consistency, rigor, and achievement across corporate functions.
- Monitor and report on partner scorecard and metrics, including pipeline, revenue, Quarterly Business Reviews, and budget for partner enablement activities such as conferences, partner campaigns, and training, to assess business performance.
- Together with Product and Marketing, build Go-to-Market messaging and sales alignments with each partner, to communicate value of partnerships to clients and other stakeholders.
- Work closely with Sales and Regional Partner Ecosystem Teams to drive joint business revenue through partners. Collaborate with Regional Partner Teams to ensure accuracy of Partner Opportunities, to have alignment, collaboration and visibility.
- Evangelize, engage, and enable partners to pursue win-win business plans and models, to support and promote Callao's growth agenda.
- Manage partnership health, perception, and reputation both internally at Callao and to the partner organization, to have partnership sustainability.
- Understand the unique characteristics of each partner and bridge the cultural gap, to ccomplish win-win scenarios.
- +4 years experience in partnerships and alliances development and management as well as, negotiation and closing of business through and with partners. Or other relevant experience working collaboratively with Clients or Suppliers. Applicants with experience in product management and strategy or management consulting will also be considered. Experience and contacts in the Fintech landscape is a plus.
- Graduated in Business or related fields.
- English level: bilingual
Required exclusive competencies: Works in an organized way using analytical approaches to decision making (data handling, analysis, and report building). Communication, Negotiation, Business Development, Agile learning, interfaces well at all levels within organisations, Abstract thinking and modelling, Result driven.
- Modalidad de trabajo híbrida
- Welcome kit
- Día de cumpleaños libre
- Vacaciones adicionales a las de ley
- Cursos e-learning ilimitados
- Prepaga de primera categoria para el grupo familiar
- Cultura flex
a través de Hiring Room