Descripción del puesto
DevOps engineers streamline the software development lifecycle to improve developer productivity, delivery speed, and code quality. They work closely with development, operations and security teams to identify and resolve pain points and inefficiencies in delivery workflows. Key responsibilities include automating delivery processes and maintaining the continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipeline.
• Streamline the software development lifecycle by identifying pain points and productivity barriers and determining ways to resolve them.
• Collaborate closely with development teams to understand their current build and release processes and make recommendations for improvement.
• Partner with cross-functional stakeholders, including development, operations, quality assurance and security, to streamline processes.
• Provide guidance to development teams to improve performance and operability of the solutions they develop.
• Build and maintain the CI/CD pipelines to improve developer productivity, agility and code quality.
• Develop and continuously improve automation solutions to enable teams to build and deploy code efficiently and consistently.
• Build automated testing to reduce manual effort and improve product quality.
• Ensure that systems meet business and customer needs for reliability and availability.
• Monitor and manage application performance and service quality, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cases and issue resolution.
• Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to analyze and troubleshoot complex production issues.
• Prepare and present design and implementation documentation to multiple stakeholders.
• Promote DevOps principles and culture across the software engineering organization.
Skills and Experience
• Strong collaboration skills, with a demonstrated ability to work well as part of a team.
• Experience developing CI/CD workflows and tools.
• Experience with CI/CD tools [e.g. Jenkins, Artifactory, CircleCI, Ansible].
• Experience with development platforms [e.g. AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes].
• Strong automation scripting skills.
• Experience in configuration management, test-driven development and release management.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Experience with agile development and strong understanding of DevOps principles.
• Ability to investigate and analyze information, and to draw conclusions.
• Flexibility, adaptability and desire to learn new languages and technologies.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with incident management.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent applied experience.
• [1-2+] years of relevant DevOps experience.
• [1-2+] years of experience in software engineering.
• Background in FinTech industry is] preferred.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Team oriented
- Attention to quality and detail
- Great problem solver (how could we do something vs. here are all the reason why we cannot do something.
- Customer oriented
Depending on the type of contract, which could be an employee or a contractor, the benefits may vary.
a través de Hiring Room