Descripción del puestoTeam & Role Description:
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Payments Team you write and ship code for some of the most critical components of the company. You must consider yourself highly capable of working under pressure, quickly, efficiently and independently. A highly rewarding position is that your code will be used immediately and its impact far reaching and high value, but this position is not for the faint of heart. Bitso is seeking a high achieving, creative, intelligent and confident engineer willing to put their skills to the test. Your responsibilities will include incorporating new currencies (both Crypto and Fiat) into the Bitso ecosystem, ensuring the accuracy of all transactions, problem solving, solutions proposals, code review, bug solving and internal project development focused on data-analysis or inter-team enabling. The position is limited only by imagination and capability.
- Understand the requirements of Bitso's products
- Design and implement software tests
- Help and correct bugs on the platform
- Drive new feature development.
- Architect systems and improvement to scale our product and platforms.
- Ship code for high growth, high visibility markets, every day, for hundreds of thousands of users.
- Write high-performance code designed for scale.
- Assure the integrity, solvency, and security of the exchange.
RequisitosTo succeed in this role you’ll need:
- 8 years of relevant experience
- Payment on-ramp and off-ramp development
- Familiarity with software based financial integrity processes
- English language proficiency*These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.*
- Have experience with architecture and requirements engineering
- Financial software development
- Have knowledge of the operation of cryptocurrencies
- Act as a mentor within the team and with other functions
- Passion for Bitso’s mission
- Entrepreneurial mindset, this is key!
- Be inspired and energized by our values: Drive change, Be human, Embrace your freedom.
- Rolling up your sleeves and getting things done. No task is insignificant.
- Raising the quality bar and challenging others
- Seeing opportunities when others see problems
- Passion for working with a diverse group of people and different points of view
- A collaborative spirit who gives thoughtful and constructive feedback
- Making decisions guided by long-term company objectives
- Setting ambitious goals, taking risks, and empowering others
BeneficiosCompensation and Benefits:
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial inclusion across Latin America
- Culture: You'll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You'll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space in Latin America
- Salary: We pay competitively to attract top talent in the market.
- Work Status: Regardless of your citizenship, we will sponsor you to legally work in Mexico.
- Health Insurance: We offer one of the best medical plans
- Performance Bonus: Your hard work will be rewarded with an attractive bonus plan.
- Unlimited Free Days: We want our employees to recharge their batteries and explore who they are outside of the office