Descripción del puestoWe are looking for a talented Product Analyst SR who will be working on the management of our B2B products within LatAm. Our mission is to ensure the best experience for all EBANX’s clients, from our merchants to their end-users, through the strategic management of our products, online payment methods, and the execution of different projects, always maintaining a good relationship with internal and external stakeholders. Some of the key responsibilities, but not limited to, are new products/payment methods implementation, project planning and execution and management of our payment methods portfolio (continual improvement, product roadmap, new features, user experience, etc). Work closely with the development teams and other stakeholders to incorporate new features into the product.
Besides conquering the world, your activities will be:
- Liaising directly with product users (internally and externally) and with internal stakeholders to determine product needs for a given area or component of the product;
- Developing strong relationships with your stakeholders ensuring regular communication;
- Acting as a primary point of contact and domain expert for your product area;
- Leverage data, to deeply understand our products, define product requirements and set metrics that measure the success of product objectives;
- Take a data-driven approach to prioritize product roadmap, according to our business goals;
- Research, define and create solid specifications of features for new and current products;
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to build world-class products;
- Support for marketing and business development refining our value proposition.
- Previous working experience with online payments or e-commerce;
- Strong experience in the whole Digital Product Development Cycle;
- Passionate about being part of something special, and for building and delivering great products that deliver value to our customers and make a difference;
- High levels of empathy with our product users and able to understand their product needs;
- Analytics, problem-solving, prioritization, and customer experience skills;
- A strong sense of urgency and ownership;
- Great sense of business needs;
- Ability to function independently and in team environment;
- Fluent English and Spanish.
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner/Manager or Tech Lead;
- Project Management experience;
- Technical background is a plus;
- Knowledge of payments ecosystem within LatAm region.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!