Descripción del puestoTeam & Role Description:
Design at BitsoTo achieve our mission of making crypto useful, we still need to overcome a series of barriers that do not allow the mass adoption of financial services powered by crypto.We believe good design has the power to remove those barriers and will help us create amazing financial products and services powered by crypto for our customers.
That is why we are assembling a top quality design team, if you want to be part of one of the top remote design teams around the world this is a position for you:
Product designers at BitsoProduct designers are full stack UX professionals, they take full ownership of the end-to-end user experience for our digital products; creating them from inception to delivery. And ensuring that meet customer needs and business goals
If you have a strong understanding in all UX areas including research, conceptualization, system modelling, UI design, prototyping, testing & validation. You have deep rooted design instincts and pride yourself on your technical understanding of software delivery.
The ideal candidate can quickly grasp and distill highly complex matters into clean, understandable solutions. You can have meaningful conversations with engineering & product management teams. Most importantly you are an effective diplomat with strong communication and organizational skills who is willing to prove themselves within a company of talented individuals.
What we value:
- Passion for Bitso’s mission
- Entrepreneurial mindset, this is key!
- Be inspired and energized by our values: Drive change, Be human, Embrace your freedom
- Rolling up your sleeves and getting things done. No task is insignificant
- Raising the quality bar and challenging others
- Seeing opportunities when others see problems
- Passion for working with a diverse group of people and different points of view
- A collaborative spirit who gives thoughtful and constructive feedback
- Making decisions guided by long-term company objectives
- Setting ambitious goals, taking risks, and empowering others
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, data scientists, and business peers to define, ideate, solve, launch, and measure digital products.
- Collaborate closely with the UX research and data science to get insights to make data-informed decisions when designing.
- Sometimes work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables.
- Understand the array of technical constraints, user goals, and business requirements that shape a product.
- Structure and facilitate ideation workshops for an emerging product category
- Participate in Design rituals to collaborate with other designers to ensure a functional, consistent, cohesive, and delightful brand experience.
- Foster Culture: Apply and improve our Product Design Framework, elevate the Design Chapter culture and sharing practices.
- Monitor and maintain visibility of design tasks through our process tools Jira & our Wiki.
To succeed in this role you’ll need to:
- Have an exceptional portfolio demonstrating strong product and visual design sensibilities and experience in creating concepts, customer journeys, specifying interaction details, and prototyping internally and with users
- Have 5+ years experience in User Experience Design, Product Design, Interaction Design & User Research
- Be able reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use
- Have Experience designing for business and developer-focused products
- Are an expert in either UI, UX, or visual design, but skilled in more disciplines across product design
- Love working with other designers to help them learn and grow.
- Be skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work
- Prototype experiences, including the ability to gauge the appropriate fidelity for the objective
- Think in systems and are able to extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors
- Have Extreme attention to detail and aesthetic sensibilities
Additionally, it would be nice if you have:
- Experience on financial or investment products
- Expertise on mobile design, iOS and Android.
- Experience working on South America markets (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
- Passion for the crypto industry.
BeneficiosCompensation and Benefits:
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial inclusion across Latin America
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes debates, jokes, discussions, video games, and occasional Catan matches.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and smart people in the crypto space in Latin America.
- Salary: We pay at the top of the market.
- Health Insurance: We offer one of the best medical plans.
- Performance Bonus: Your hard work will be rewarded with a juicy incentive-based bonus.
- Unlimited Free Days: We want our employees to recharge their batteries and explore who they are outside of the office.